If you have ever had a loved one in an Assisted Living Facility or an Independent Living Facility, then you know that it can be burdensome, and physically draining and painful for your loved one to be transported from the facility to doctor appointments. They have to sit in uncomfortable and crowded waiting rooms, where they may also be exposed to viruses and other illnesses. They have to go through all of this in order to spend a few minutes with the doctor.
Dr. David Heise, M.D., saw these problems and decided that he would provide Primary Care Services to residents of Assisted Living Facilities and Independent Living Facilities at the facility.
FAMILY PRACTICE ON THE GO OF FLORIDA is owned and operated by David Heise, M.D., with over twenty-three years of experience in healthcare. He has assembled a staff of medical providers who have his compassion and belief in bringing old fashioned, one on one care back into today’s advanced care practice of medicine.
"Family Practice On The Go
Provides Compassionate, Old Fashioned, One on One Care."
The Benefits of this Care to Residents of Assisted Living and Independent Facilities:
• Mobile primary care. We come to you! No need to go out for appointments.
• Scheduled visits.
• Review and order medications.
• Address routine health maintenance.
• Order home health care nursing and therapy services as needed to help maintain and improve health.
• Utilize services that come to you, such as labs, x-rays, testing, and medical specialists such as podiatry, dermatology, etc.
• 24/7 access to medical care.
• Communication with family, POAs and Guardians.
• Most insurance accepted.
Their goal is to keep their patients out of the ER and hospital, and improve their quality of life, by providing high quality, compassionate, primary care services through a preventative and proactive approach.
Receiving this one on one care, without the disruption of traveling to a crowded doctor's office, provides a better level of care, and is healthier and less stressful for the patient.